Get your group “on point” with group savings at The Washington Ballet today! Groups of 10 or more can save on select performances for ALL productions. Whether you’re a group of professionals, students, neighbors, family or friends, The Washington Ballet’s Group Sales Coordinator helps you create memories that will last long after the performance has ended. Contact The Washington Ballet's Group Sales Coordinator early to get the best group seats now!
1. Choose your desired performance, date(s), and time(s)
2. Select the number of seats needed for your group. (If you are unsure of the number, you can always increase after you’ve made your deposit and before the final payment)
3. Call TWB’s Group Sales Coordinator at 202.362.3606 x141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order, pay the deposit and/or pay in full. Final payment must be received 30 days prior to requested performance date
4. When the final payment is received, the tickets will be mailed to you, or available for pick up at The Washington Ballet Studio located at 3515 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 20016
• Groups of 10 or more can save up to 50% on select performances and sections on TWB productions at The Kennedy Center, Warner Theatre, Sidney Harman Hall and THEARC
• Reserve your seats in advance of the general public
• Your 25% deposit holds your requested block of seat
• Save on most TWB performances at The Kennedy Center, Warner Theatre, Sidney Harman Hall and THEARC
• No handling fees
• Assistance with Accessibility Accommodations
• All seats assigned on first come first basis
• 25% non-refundable deposit required to hold Group seats
• Single check or credit card payment is required for final payment
• All payments are final, no refunds or exchanges
• If seats are available, groups may add to their order until final balance is paid (based on availability)
• Groups may reduce at any time before final payment is due, in which case, notify the group sales office as soon as possible
• If total number of tickets drop below 10, order becomes Single Ticket Purchase subject to pricing and fees associated therein
Want more FLEXibility for your group? Ask about our FLEX group option, where members of your group can pay at their own pace.
For more information, call 202.362.3606 x141 or email email@example.com.